NOTICE: As of 1/21/05, the address to
connect remotely to the BCP Campus Network has changed.
- If you've already followed the steps in
section 1 below, simply delete the icon you placed on your desktop and
repeat steps 1-4 as required.
- If you are in the habit of using option 2,
the page has been updated with our new address and you can just click away
as you normally do.
- If you are a Mac person, you'll need to
change the connection from the old "188.8.131.52" to "remote.bcp.org".
- Keep in mind,
http://webmail.bcp.org still gets you
There are (3) ways to connect to the extranet:
||The "Recommended" Way
- Download and install this
** note: If you have Windows XP installed,
skip step 1 and move to step 2!
- Right-Click on one of the below links (in step 3) and save them to your desktop.
- Click here for slower
connections and here for faster
- Run the saved file from your desktop to connect.
||The "Quick & Dirty" Way
- Go to this page.
- When asked, say "Yes" to install the software. (~300KB)
- Choose your screen size and hit connect.
||The "Macintosh" Way
- Refer to
and download the client software.
- Create a connection to "remote.bcp.org"